Fareed Haque Group Live at The Goodfoot on 2006-05-27
Collection FareedHaqueGroupBand/Artist Fareed Haque GroupVenue The GoodfootLocation Portland, OregonSource AKG 481's on-stage (in front of Fareed) ORTF > Audio Magic X-Streamz > w-mod UA-5 > VX Pocket 440 (s/pdif) > Wavelab 5.01bLineage Wavelab 5.01b (gain applied, fades, resample, and dither in that order) > CD Wave 1.94.2 > Flac16 (6)Taped by Chris LarsonTransferred by Chris Larson
- Pictures will soon be available at: http://clarson.smugmug.com/gallery/1503468
- Pa/Monitor problems during the first track... maybe second.
- At the end of the show things got pretty hectic. Mics were bumped a couple times, but I couldn't hear whether or not it was audible.
- Please help me out with the setlist if you can.
- Thank you Keith Hicks for the ticket! :slayer:
July 2, 2006
This is the best FHG I've listened to in quite a while. Very patient jams and great sound quality. I had to take out some of the space at the end of track one to get the first disk to fit on an audio CD. This show should be widely downloaded / streamed!
June 20, 2006
Listening on the net
Very much enjoying track # 4.
This is an amazing conglomeration of people, several masters of Indian music in the band. This appears to be the first tour featuring this ensemble.
Fareed exemplifies patience on the guitar and as the band leader - not rushing through anything and giving the space and breadth necessary for his bandmates to express themselves.
Jive Talkin Phil
June 13, 2006
this show was a total throwdown